How to Install to Adobe Lightroom Classic and ACR
These instructions are for installing DVLOP presets to Adobe Lightroom Classic and Adobe Camera Raw.
For instructions on how to install to Adobe Lightroom (Non-Classic) Desktop and Mobile, please click here.
IMPORTANT: Do not import the presets directly through Lightroom or ACR. We have built the DVLOP ONE installer to make installation easy across the Adobe ecosystem.
INSTALLATION - QUICK STEPS
| • STEP 1 - Download and run the DVLOP ONE installer from your DVLOP account
• STEP 2 - Let the installer guide you through the installation process
• STEP 3 - Select and install from a list of items
• STEP 4 - Restart Lightroom or ACR
INSTALLATION - DETAILED STEPS
• STEP 1 - Download and unzip the DVLOP ONE installer from your DVLOP account page (www.dvlop.com/account).
You will find two installers, one for OSX and one for Windows. Run the appropriate installer for your system.
Note: Your system may ask you for your computer Administrator User Name and Password.
• STEP 2 - Once the installer starts, it will guide you through the installation process.
Click Next to proceed.
Please review the End User License Agreement.
Choose "I accept the agreement" and Click Next if you accept the Agreement.
Verify the installation with your DVLOP account information and click Next.
• STEP 3 - The DVLOP ONE installer will automatically display all available packs and profile updates for your account. For Adobe Lightroom Classic and Adobe Camera Raw, select all packs and profile updates you would like to install.
• STEP 4 - Restart Lightroom Classic and/or Photoshop for the presets to appear.
If you do not see your presets after installation, please try the steps found here - Presets Are Not Appearing in Lightroom