How to install presets?
IMPORTANT: In the DVLOP installation wizard, there are now different installation options. Please ensure that you choose the correct option(s).
STEP 1 - Download and unzip the preset pack from your DVLOP account page ( www.dvlop.com/account).
STEP 2 - You will find two installers, one for OSX and one for Windows. Run the appropriate installer and let our installation wizard guide you through the installation process.
Important: Please ensure that you choose the correct installation option(s).
- LIGHTROOM CLASSIC 7.3 and later - For Lightroom Classic 7.3 or later
- LIGHTROOM CLASSIC 7.2 and earlier - For Lightroom Classic 7.2 or earlier
- CUSTOM INSTALL LR 7.3 and later - For Lightroom Classic 7.3 or later and if you have your Lightroom preferences set to "store presets with this catalog"
- CUSTOM INSTALL LR 7.2 and earlier - For Lightroom Classic 7.2 or earlier and if you have your Lightroom preferences set to "store presets with this catalog"
- Preset Pack for ACR - For ACR
- Preset Pack LEGACY INSTALL - For legacy install of presets based on the original uncorrected DVLOP profiles. Please note that only certain packs will have this install option.
- LIGHTROOM CC DESKTOP - For Lightroom CC Desktop
Log in with your account information and click Next.
Huge Success! Please note that you will need to restart Lightroom and/or Photoshop for the presets to appear.